UK Research& Innovation have announced a £250k fund, with maximum grants of up to £50k.
Funding is available to:
- establish new or grow existing multi-agency partnerships
- network and exchange knowledge with partners
- co-design activities to address violence against women and girls (VAWG)
- be based at a UK institution eligible for ESRC funding
- collaborate with one or more UK police constabularies
The full economic cost of your project can be up to £50,000. ERSC will fund 80% of the full economic cost.
Your project can last up to 12 months.
FCN Research and Development Lead Dr Carolyn Lovell said:
“At the FCN we work with academia, service providers and police forces to develop research challenges to improve forensic science. This funding is a great opportunity to help deal with one of the top priorities in policing.”
To find out how the FCN can help support your bid, please contact Dr Lovell: Carolyn.Lovell@dorset.pnn.police.uk