Establishing a formal partnership can bring many benefits from financial efficiencies to shared knowledge and resources.
FCN’s Jo Morrissey, who is completing a doctorate in forensics partnerships, will present key tools and tips for police forces and universities.
Attendees at the event will:
- Find out the benefits of partnering and key considerations and challenges
- Learn about FCN's new 30-page ‘partnership toolkit’ which offers advice on how to establish a partnership
- Be able to ask questions and seek advice about collaborating
Guest speakers include:
- Colin White, teaching fellow at Portsmouth University, shares insights from establishing the Forensic Innovation Centre, a collaboration between the university and Hampshire Constabulary
- Tim Lee, digital forensic manager at Staffordshire Police, speaks about setting up the Staffordshire Forensic Partnership with the Police & Crime Commissioner for Staffordshire and Staffordshire University - and hosting more than 70 placement students since 2016