*Update* This event has already happened. If you'd like to watch the recording, please contact email@example.com from your police email address and we'll send you the link and password.
Are you responsible for digital forensic validation in a police force? If so, you may be interested in this informal workshop to learn about a new national approach to validation, coordinated by FCN.
- What: Digital forensics validation workshop
- When: Monday 29th March 1400-1500
- Who: Strictly police forces only. Max 250 attendees, first come, first served
- How: Sign-up here using your police email address, and attend via Microsoft Teams
- When you sign up, we'll send you a calendar invitation directly
Validating forensic processes separately is time consuming and inefficient. That's especially true within digital forensics, where there are an ever-increasing number of tools, but not enough time for controlled validation studies.
A national approach, coordinated by FCN, means sharing the validation workload. That will save valuable resources which can be better used meeting operational demand.
The core of the process will be discipline-specific workstreams. Each workstream will comprise several forces, working with FCN staff and subject matter experts. They will produce validation packages for distribution to other forces.