FCN helps build and maintain strong working relationships between forces and suppliers of forensic services and products.
By creating closer partnerships we help members get maximum value, increase innovation and efficiency, and reduce risk. The end result is a more robust forensic marketplace.
Our supplier relationship management services include:
- Collating management information on the national market for forensic goods and services
- Regular due diligence financial, performance and accreditation checks of suppliers
- Monitoring overall contract compliance
- Action plans in the event of supplier underperformance
- Working with members and providers on business continuity
- Supply chain mapping and monitoring to ensure compliance with vetting, security, delivery and quality
- Supporting forces with their own contract negotiations
- Horizon scanning
- Supplier analysis and segmentation
- Supplier governance
- Creating supplier strategies
- Understanding the supplier’s perspective
- Monitoring, building and strengthening of market capacity
- Supplier engagement to help them understand members’ priorities, aims and objectives to enable them to deliver more effectively
- Encouraging innovation
Relationship with the Police ICT Company
The Police ICT Company (PICTCO) supports policing to in how it makes best use of technology. There is a memorandum of understanding between PICTCO and the FCN to manage work carried out on behalf of members.
We manage this memorandum and ensure everyone involved understands their respective obligations and that these are met. We manage the relationship to ensure value for money, and provide oversight of PICTCO’s commercial activities undertaken on behalf of FCN and our members.
Get in touch
To discuss FCN’s commercial services, please contact us.